Just a dream

 Hi Everyone!

I remember that from a very young age I always liked to play soccer with my friends. It was the first game we thought of when we wanted to have fun. After a while, in my teens I continued to play soccer with great enthusiasm. 

I remember that I was part of many clubs where I learned and developed new skills, beginning to gain confidence in myself as I felt that I was performing better and better. 

And that's how a small illusion began to form that believed in the possibility of being a professional footballer, signing a contract and making his debut in the first of the best leagues.


However, that dream gradually faded because as time passed the moment to decide my future was approaching, and in which the dream of being a footballer did not guarantee a good quality of life. So the only alternative that could one day sustain me socially and financially would be a professional career.
And that's how I decided to study social work and put my big dream aside. But not everything is so bad, because anyway, I still play football with my friends in my free time and with that I am very happy.








That's all, Thanks!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

A country you would like to visit

My future Job