My future Job

 

Hello everyone, as many of you already know, I am studying my second year in social work and from the first moment I decided to study I imagined the great future that awaits me working on what I am passionate about.

I have always had a great interest in working with teenagers, because I think I know enough about this stage of life. I believe in my abilities to improve the quality of life of all those young people who live immersed in social problems that condition their behaviors. I believe in what can be done with young people, really because I believe that they are the only ones who can transform the world and improve it.

I imagine myself working in both municipal and private schools, but I would like to spend a lot of time in municipal schools, because they are the ones that nobody has made known how capable they are of transforming the world and I want to do it.

The question of money, of course, is important but not fundamental if you do what fills your soul, that's why I know that my salary will be fine.

And finally, I wish I could end my workday with great joy, knowing that I am doing well.


Comentarios

  1. Hi! you will be a great social worker... I feel that nowadays very few people are interested in the public sector and reading your blog I can tell that it is something that motivates you too much!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. i guess everybody in the career thinks the same way

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Milla, what a nice blog, you are absolutely right, many times the capacity of teenagers to change the world is not shown.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Milla, I hope your goals are met and I love the way you think.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

A country you would like to visit