Why Social Work?

Hello everyone! I am currently studying social work, I am in my second year and I have to confess that I really want to finish my degree and exercise all my learned knowledge. I cannot deny that at that time it was difficult for me, it was not easy to decide what to study. There were many other careers that I also considered studying, such as pedagogy, law, speech therapy and even foreign trade engineering, what madness, I didn't know which one to decide on. However, I was carried away by my heart, by what I really longed for and saw myself doing in the future, and without a doubt I made the right decision. I do not regret at all having chosen to study social work, because it is a career in which you must work with all your heart. And at the same time, as professional as possible. I have always been struck by the race for everything that is done for people who have been violated in some way for their rights. I want to be part of a great social transformation and change the quality of life of people, that is why I know that the race will create that path to do it.




Comentarios

  1. Hii Millaray, it was also difficult for me to choose my career, but it is wonderful that you are enjoying it.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

A country you would like to visit

My future Job