Time travel to the future

Hello again!

Thinking about the future, I would like to go to Europe after having visited the most beautiful places in my country. Because I am interested in knowing other cultures, other realities and other people, but above all to know the architecture of those ambiguous places, to be able to see with my own eyes places that have been so important for the European history. And also those beautiful places that you see in the movies.


I would like to make this trip when I am a professional and I am exercising my career, having my parents resting without work, knowing that they live well in their little house, knowing that my siblings are happy and also to make it when I feel that I am in the best moment of my life.


Without a doubt I would not like to stay there, because I love my country and I love its people and culture. It has always been difficult for me to change and adapt to other things, so I know I could not stay there. I only think about traveling for short periods of time as I tend to miss my home, my animals and my family. But I would still be very happy and enjoy my stay in Europe. I know that someday my time will come and I will be able to realize all that I am planning.






Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

A country you would like to visit

My future Job